2 1/2 pounds bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 Tbsp. butter
1 white onion sliced
14 oz. can chicken broth
3/4 cup sour cream (Add Just Before Serving)
- Salt and pepper the chicken, Heat a large skillet to medium, add the butter. When the pan is hot, brown the chicken on both sides just enough to brown the outside and set aside.
- Combine the onion, chicken broth and paprika to the slow cooker and stir then add the chicken into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot, mix the sour cream into the sauce in the crockpot until it is smooth.
- Add the chicken back to the slow cooker.
- Serve over Cauliflower Rice and enjoy.