Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 12 cabbage leaves
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 lb of Breakfast Sausage
- 1 package of Steamed Cauliflower Rice (steamed, drained & cooled)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 TBSP Select Savory Seasonings, Select Pizza Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Select Savory Seasonings, Roasted Garlic Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Select Savory Seasonings, Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Jar of No Sugar Added Marinara Sauce (Such as Rao's or Mezzitas)
- In batches, cook cabbage in boiling water 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; cool slightly. Trim the thick vein from the bottom of each cabbage leaf, making a V-shaped cut.
- In a large bowl, combine the steamed cauliflower rice, onion, egg, milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Add beef & breakfast sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place about 1/4 cup beef mixture on each cabbage leaf. Pull together cut edges of leaf to overlap; fold over filling. Fold in sides and roll up.
- Place six rolls in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker, seam side down. In a bowl, mix sauce ingredients; pour half of the sauce over cabbage rolls. Top with remaining rolls and sauce. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until a thermometer inserted in beef reads 160° and cabbage is tender.
- Serve And Enjoy!